Thursday, November 26, 2009

Outfit: Shades of Grey

25-11-09j

25-11-09l

25-11-09i

25-11-09k

25-11-09m

Matalan Snakeskin

I met the drama group gang at Wetherspoon’s for tea last night, then we all headed off to a very chilly hall for a rehearsal. I enjoy going but I don’t enjoy being so cold. It was a relief when we stopped for a tea break.

I read a question on another blog somewhere about wearing socks with shoes and whether it is OK. I think that it is up to you but personally I think it’s fine. As you can see, I have on grey socks here. They are purely for warmth but as long as you keep them neutral I don’t think it looks out of place. If I’d had a skirt on I would have been wearing tights of almost the thickness of the socks.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Grey polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – River Island
Turquoise scarf – eBay
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan
Grey socks – New Look
Earrings – Etsy

Total Est. Cost £99

No comments:

Post a Comment