Monday, November 30, 2009

Outfit: Cold Monday

30-11-09d

30-11-09b

30-11-09g

November30

Caterpillar Anna - Peanut

Last night I went to join the young man and his mate in the pub, and then we went back to the mate’s house for a Chinese takeout. I switched my EMUs for my grey faux suede flat boots.

This morning dawned cold but dry. If the rain holds off I will walk to the library at dinnertime to return my books. Hence the flat boots.

I have the busiest week ever this week – I am out every night until Friday, and then I have Friday afternoon off to do my Christmas shopping with my mum & my sister.

Leopard print cardi – Primark (eBay)
Brown top – Tall Girls
Brown skirt – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Brown tights – Tesco?
Brown boots – Caterpillar (Fitness Footwear) (gifted)
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Cream scarf – gifted
Silver snowflake earrings - Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £37.50

No comments:

Post a Comment