Thursday, October 22, 2009

Review: Love Label Twist Front Jersey Dress

Littlewoods Dress

Littlewoods Dress2

Last week I was sent a dress from Love Label as I am part of the Littlewoods Fashion Blog Partner programme. As you can see, the dress is more of a tunic on me, but paired with leggings (or jeans) it is fine for taller girls. I love that the sleeves are a fab length due to my favourite sleeve feaure: thumbholes!

The solar system/planets pattern is very unusual and incorporates many colours, making this a very versatile piece to have in your wardrobe. It is also available in black if you want a plainer version. The twist front detail will still add interest whether you choose the print or the black.

The fabric feels good quality and is quite stretchy, ensuring a good fit. All in all this would be a great addition to any wardrobe this winter. You can buy it here for £36.

No comments:

Post a Comment