Friday, October 23, 2009

Outfit: Friday!

23-10-09b

23-10-09d

23-10-09g

October23

Matalan Snakeskin

Last night was church choir practice so I spent an hour and a half singing Christmas carols. I had intended wearing what I wore to work, but by the time I came to go out to choir it was bucketing down with rain and white jeans would have been a really bad idea. So I switched them for my dark blue pair in the exact same style and it looked fine.

I am excited today because my friend S and her fiancĂ© are coming up for the weekend. S & I were housemates at university and we don’t see each other as often as we should now as she still lives in the south west.

This is my third and final Chris Randall scarf and as I set out this morning I thought I should have put on a pashmina instead as this top is not very thick and it is cold outside. But I am happy in the one I’m wearing. I always seem to pair these jeans with these shoes – it’s my favourite combination at the moment. I love the buckle on this belt but I am allergic to it (probably my nickel allergy) so can only wear it when I tuck a top or undershirt in so the buckle is not in contact with my skin.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Grey t – Topshop Tall (eBay)
Jeans – River Island
Yellow belt – charity shop
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan
Scarf – charity shop
Silver thumb ring – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost: £82.50

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the scarves that you have worn this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, so do I! I'll have to look out for some more of these when I'm in charity shops. They are an easy (& cheap) was to brighten up an outfit.

    ReplyDelete