Friday, October 30, 2009

Outfit: Casual Friday

30-10-09

30-10-09c

30-10-09b

30-10-09f

30-10-09e

30-10-09d

Matalan Snakeskin

Last night I was home alone so I made some flapjack (the young man’s mother is coming over today to be in when the loft insulation people come so I thought I would try to prove that I am not totally inept in the kitchen), made a cake (and forgot to put in the sugar, thus proving that I am totally inept in the kitchen), cleaned the bathroom and chilled out watching the start of season 4 of Flying Doctors. Tonight we have the fun task of putting everything back in the loft, but at least it means that the spare room will be tidy again.

So, on to the clothes. There are five simple steps to creating a classic & chic outfit for casual Friday. Start with your favourite jeans. Add a sweater. Add some funky heels. Add a brightly coloured scarf. Finish with a pair of hoop earrings and voila! You’re good to go.

Grey sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – River Island
Pink scarf – eBay
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan

Total Est. Cost £79

No comments:

Post a Comment