Thursday, October 29, 2009

Outfit: Blue Boots

29-10-09

29-10-09b

29-10-09k

October29

blueboot

I have to say, I am disappointed with the tights I have on today. They are a new pair from Accessorize that I bought last winter but then never wore. I have a purple pair from Accessorize that are super thick and great quality. These, as you can see, are not. They looked the same thickness in the packet and there was nothing printed on the label to indicate that they were a lower denier than the purple ones. For £8 I would have expected better, frankly.

It was a toss up this morning between the blue boots and my grey over the knee pair. I went for the blue pair because of the colour and the comfort factor, but in hindsight, I think the grey would have looked better as the tights are not as thick as I’d hoped and there would then be less leg on show. Ah well, next time.

Grey knit dress – New Look Tall
Blue belt – charity shop
Blue boots – Priceless Shoes
Grey tights – Accessorize
Blue bangle – Diamonds & Pearls
Scarf – charity shop

Total Est. Cost: £46

No comments:

Post a Comment