Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Review: Clinique Lash Power Mascara


As I mentioned last week, there was a sample of this mascara in the latest Bonus Time gift from Clinique. I have been using it for a few days and I am pretty impressed. It lengths and separates the lashes perfectly, and looks great on. Clinique say:

“Vows to look pretty for 24 hours without a smudge or smear. One stroke and these pretty lashes last through rain, sweat, humidity, tears. Yet the formula removes easily with warm water.”

This mascara certainly stays put well. So well in fact that it takes a LOT of cleaning off. I used wipes, eye make up remover and warm water, all to no more avail than getting bits of black all over the upper part of my face. I would definitely recommend removing this in the shower to save yourself scrubbing at the delicate skin around your eyes.

Other than that, this mascara does its job well and the tiny narrow brush makes it really easy to apply.

Buy it at Clinque online or at larger Boots stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment