Sunday, August 23, 2009

Outfit: Saturday Night & Sunday

22-08-09d

22-08-09f

22-08-09e

Photobucket

Saturday night we headed over to my sister’s house and enjoyed a buffet tea and several games of UNO Extreme.

Sunday morning the young man & I got up and went to church. Because I am lazy I put on the same outfit as Saturday night. After church the church choir plue partners headed to the bowling green at the local park for a picnic lunch and some games of crown green bowling. I was not sure what to expect really as I’ve never played before, but thought it might be a laugh. Well, we had a great time. The weather was warm and dry (and sunny at some points), there was tea & cakes in the clubhouse and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Grey dress – Primark (eBay)
White cami – charity shop
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Pewter sandals – Dorothy Perkins
Silver bangles – Scope

Total Est. Cost £47

No comments:

Post a Comment