Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Outfit: Teal & Purple

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The sun is out at the moment but it’s anyone’s guess how long that will last. I am still full of cold. I contemplated staying home today, but when I woke up this morning I felt OK. I have some Lemsip Max Strength with me in case I need it. I took one last night before I went to Body Combat and it perked me up no end.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Teal print dress (shortened) – Florence + Fred at Tesco (charity shop)
Teal tights – New Look
Purple tank – New Look Tall
Grey shoes – Next (charity shop)
Silve & cream bead cluster necklace – New Look

Total Est. Cost £28

2 comments:

  1. love the color combos in this outfit! how pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love this dress and it only cost me 99p!

    ReplyDelete