Monday, June 29, 2009

This Week I Will Be Mostly…

…wearing summer clothes to combat the alledged heatwave
…reading ‘The Cupid Effect’ by Dorothy Koomson. She is one of my favourite authors as all her books are set in Leeds.
…watching the new series of Top Gear on iPlayer – missed it again due to BBQing fun last night
…listening to Michael Jackson. His music is (understandably) everywhere at the moment which has inspired me to dig out the 3 albums I own (Bad, Thriller, No1s) and play them. I had forgotten how great his music is. I was feeling kind of weird on Friday afternoon watching his videos and knowing he was gone, so it seemed like the only thing to do was to turn up ‘Smooth Criminal’ and dance around the house.
…eating things out of the freezer
…shopping for nothing (unless I see a real bargain on eBay)

No comments:

Post a Comment