Monday, April 27, 2009

Outfit: What I Was Wearing








I am still wearing most of this outfit. We were promised rain today but when I got up there was no sign of it so I eschewed the boots I’d laid out and opted for shoes instead. However, by the time I’d had my breakfast, it was indeed raining so on went the boots, along with my cream pashmina as it looked like it could be cold out. Updated pictures will follow later.

Black & cream wrap dress – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Turquoise cami – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Tan boots – Faith
Turquoise necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Turquoise & silver bangles – Oxfam
Cream pashmina – gifted

Total Est. Cost £74

2 comments:

  1. Oi!
    Thought you were gona udate your blog to show the tan boots? lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes look great with that outfit, but tan boots? With a black n white dress??
    IDK

    But I really DO like the boots...
    Hopefully you'll wear 'em again soon?!

    ReplyDelete