Thursday, April 30, 2009

Outfit: Wednesday Night Rehearsal



It was back to it last night with the drama group. The society is 60 years old this year so we are having a big celebration concert in the town hall in October. Last night was the first rehearsal for that. It was good to see everyone again after spending every night last week with them.


This is the result of the t shirt I cut off last week to make it shorter. I like it much better this way.


Grey cardi – New Look

Grey t – Next (charity shop)

Jeans – Topshop Tall

Pink shoes – Faith

Pink scarf – eBay

Grey flower – Primark

Sunglasses – Boots


Total Est. Cost £56

2 comments:

  1. I used to have this t-shirt and I wore it to death (literaly) I had to throw it out when a small hole under the arm caused the arm to start coming off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This t is sleeveless so I won't have that problem! It was more of a dress until I cut it off the other day.

    ReplyDelete