Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Outfit: Pink Wednesday











Buying this pink scarf for a penny was a smart move as it is encouraging me to wear my pink items a bit more often. I thought about this dress yesterday and when I looked through my archives I was surprised to see that I haven’t worn it as a dress since November. I wore it as a top back in January but not at all since then. The scarf goes with it perfectly and is keeping me cosy on this dull grey day. Jessica said yesterday that she likes to look back and see what she was wearing this time last year and I do that too. It’s great to be able to see how my style has (or hasn’t!) evolved over the past year or two.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Pink/white/grey/black print dress – eBay
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Grey tank - Cherokee at Tesco
Pink shoes – Faith
Bangles – gifted
Necklace – gifted
Pink scarf – eBay

Total Est. Cost £46

No comments:

Post a Comment