Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Outfit: Sunny Tuesday




It is lovely and sunny again, although not very warm! My legs were aching yesterday; I think it must have been from the dancing on Sunday. When I got home I just wanted to warm and comfy (I felt cold much of yesterday) and consequently my outfit for choir practice was nothing special, just the old favourite of black polo neck, jeans and EMU boots. I put my leather jacket on top of it and a furry blue scarf.

I was going to wear a red belt and black tights with this dress today, but it would have been the same red belt as yesterday and I fancied a change so went with the purple instead.

Black & cream print wrap dress – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black shirt – Lee Jeans (Luxuriously Tall)
Purple tights – Accessorize
Yellow wedges – Priceless Shoes
Purple belt – Ethel Austin
Purple necklace – Scope

Total Est. Cost £54

2 comments: