Friday, March 20, 2009

Outfit: Opimistic Friday






When I was taking pictures at 6.30am, the sunglasses seemed a little optimistic given that it was 3˚C and cloudy. However, I have been promised sunshine for later on by two BBC weather reporters and who am I to question that? I briefly considered wearing my turquoise peeptoe shoes but it’s still far too chilly on a morning for bare feet just yet.
Anyway, it’s Friday! Woo hoo! Friday is Sandwich Day in my office – we all get hot sandwiches delivered around 10am. Mine is always a bacon and sausage. Consequently, I don’t eat as much breakfast on a Friday and have more time for playing around with the pictures so that is why you have 3 today.
Oh and this cardi? Totally my favourite item of clothing right now.

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
White ‘Yes, I’m very tall’ t – Café Press
Boyfit jeans – River Island
Red patent flats – Dorothy Perkins
Turquoise bead necklace – gifted
Turquoise earrings – gifted
Turquoise bangles – Oxfam

Total Est. Cost £86

No comments:

Post a Comment