Friday, March 27, 2009

Outfit: New Scarf



I went to the Mall last night to buy hair (it’s for the show, I need curls and my hair doesn’t curl, so good old Claire’s accessories came to the rescue with a curl ponytail hair piece). I’ve been looking for a spring/summer scarf for a while but not found one I liked in terms of chunkyness or design. I spotted a stall in the middle of the mall (they have market type stalls all the way along the centre of the main walkway) selling scarves so had a look and bought this rather fab silver and brown one for £6.95. Something similar would have been £10 in a shop. I wore it for choir practice at church last night.

(When I edited the picture I realised that the scarf hasn't come out so well - I'll post a better shot later on.)

Brown leather jacket – New Look Tall
Brown & silver scarf – mall market stall
Jeans – Tall Girls
Turquoise boots – Splash! (eBay)

Total Est. Cost £94

No comments:

Post a Comment