Thursday, March 26, 2009

Outfit: Neglected Jeans



I love these jeans, but I don’t wear them very often. The trouble is that I think they are longer than they actually are, so I am afraid to wear them with anything less than sky-high heels, for fear that they will drag on the ground and fray at the back. I also see them as ‘best’ jeans as they are so smart, but then I don’t wear them for ‘best’ occasions. They fit really well so I am going to make the effort to wear them more often.

These boots are new – bought in the Barratts sale when I was shopping with my friend about a month back.

Black jacket – Long Tall Sally
Grey check shirt – New Look Tall
Black belt – with shirt
Grey tank – Cherokee at Tesco
Jeans – Tall Girls
Black patent boots – Barratts
Turquoise flower – Primark
Turquoise necklace – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £146

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I do the same thing with my best "black" pants. I'm just too short to wear them without mega heels. Those boots are great.

    My daughter is getting closer and closer to your height, so I'll be showing her your blog - and she needs a size 10 for dressy shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    You're in the US so clothes and shoes for your daughter will be far easier to find than they are over here. Check out the shopping links in my side bar though, there are some US sites included in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random question: When you wear a tightly cinched belt, do you ever find it uncomfortable sitting due to the, erm, natural voluptuousness of most bellies, or is that just me? hehe.

    ReplyDelete