Saturday, March 21, 2009

Outfit: First Day of Spring






Yes, I know that the first day of spring may have been yesterday, but I have always believed that it was today, the Spring Equinox. However, as the weather has been gloriously sunny all week, it’s all rather by the by anyway.

I am headed out to my sister’s house first up, then we are going to our hometown for a wander around and then to my parents’ for dinner. It is Mothering Sunday in the UK tomorrow so we have gifts and cards to drop off.

Although the sunshine is fabulous, it is still not that warm (but we have been promised the giddy heights of 14˚C today) so I am layered up, in case I feel warmer later.

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Blue & red t – Topshop Tall (eBay)
Jeans – River Island
Brown cowboy boots – New Look
Brown leather jacket – New Look Tall
Blue silk scarf – Accessorize
Red beads – eBay
Sunglasses – Boots

Total Est. Cost £125

No comments:

Post a Comment