Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Outfit: Choir Practice




I think it is time to retire my polo neck sweaters for the spring (well, perhaps not the black one if it gets cold again). I just felt wrong in the sweater I had on yesterday and with temperature set to reach the giddy heights of 17 degrees later this week (if weather.com is to be believed anyway), then the time is right.
With that in mind, I set about improving the outfit ready for choir practice. I still needed a sweater of some description as the church was unlikely to be very warm but I feel a cardi is less wintery than an actual sweater so that’s what I went for. Also, I realised I didn’t have a picture of the shoes I had on yesterday so that is now rectified.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Brown long sleeve t – Tall Girls
Jeans – River Island
Turquoise belt (on jeans) – H&M
Beige flats – Evans
Brown & silver scarf – mall market stall

Total Est. Cost £91

No comments:

Post a Comment