Thursday, February 26, 2009

Outfit: Distraction Technique




I am being a little rebellious and wearing jeans when it’s not even Friday. My department has 4 women and around 65 men. Many of the lads look extremely scruffy on a daily basis, whether they have on jeans or not. In this outfit I look far smarter than many of them. Also, I have my contact lenses in for the first time in work. The theory is that everyone will be so busy commenting on my lack of glasses (or trying to figure out what is different about me (they’re not the most observant of chaps after all) that they won’t even notice the jeans.

Black waistcoat – Next Tall
Black & white stripe shirt – Next
Jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Purple faux suede booties – Priceless Shoes
Purple necklace – Scope

Total Est. Cost £59

3 comments:

  1. You look fab today! That outfit is really slimming on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely much smarter than most people I've seen at work! Love the waistcoat, it really pulls everything together (and makes your waist tiny!).

    ReplyDelete