Friday, February 27, 2009

Outfit: Casual Friday and Girlie Shopping




No separate outfit shot for last night – that’s the beauty of wearing jeans to work – you can just head straight out to choir practice without changing! I just switched the waistcoat for a sweater as I knew we would be in the actual church last night and that it would be cold! The church choir is my favourite of all my weekly rehearsals. It is a small group of people and we always end up having a laugh about something. The choirmaster is a friend of mine and makes the evenings fun.

So, on to today. My friend and I have taken the afternoon off work and are heading into Leeds for some girly shopping. That means flat boots are a must. I will not be making a habit of wearing my contact lenses for work but as I’m only doing a half day today, I thought I’d make an exception.

Blue t shirt – Levi’s (contest prize from the DCGF)
Black long sleeve t – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – Gap
Black faux suede OTK boots – Matalan

Total Est. Cost £30.50

No comments:

Post a Comment