Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Review: Clinique Online

I love Clinique’s Pore Minimiser Oil Absorbing sheets. They are not cheap, but they are the only viable alternative I have found since Clean & Clear stopped doing there little blue version. At the weekend I discovered that my local Boots store had stopped stocking the Clinique sheets. So I turned to the website and placed an order. It was late on Saturday evening by the time I ordered and in internet shopping terms, that might as well be Monday morning. So I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email last night telling me my order had shipped. I clicked on the handy ‘track your package online’ link (I LOVE this service, all online stores should provide it) this morning and was pleased to see that my parcel had reached Leeds and was out for delivery. The parcel arrived at my office this afternoon (bear in mind it will need signing for so have it delivered to an address where there is someone available). My items were well packaged and the free samples were included too.

2 comments:

  1. I got some clarifying lotion and some skin clearing moisturiser - tiny cute little sample sizes!

    ReplyDelete