Saturday, January 31, 2009

Review: Barry M Grey Nail Varnish


I have seen grey nail polish on the fingers of several bloggers in the past couple of weeks, and also on my friend at work, and it was something I fancied trying. After searching the make up counters in Boots, the only one I could find was a Barry M one. For £2.89 it was cheap enough to buy to try it out. It’s quite a thick consistency so I’ve only used one coat on each nail which seems to be enough. I’m happy with the colour, so let’s just hope it doesn’t chip too quickly!

2 comments:

  1. Barry M is my go to polish now! I love the price, the range of colours and how long they stay put without chipping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine chipped in 3 days, but that might be more to do with my crappy nails than the polish.

    ReplyDelete