Friday, January 23, 2009

Outfit: Casual Friday



In the depths of winter it is lovely to be able to wear something really comfy and cosy, even though you are going to work. It is still pretty dark out and was chucking it down with rain when I was driving in.

I am so glad it’s Friday because I really did not want to get up this morning. I am looking forward to a lie in tomorrow. We are going to the young man’s parents’ for tea so that means I don’t have to think about what to cook tonight which is great. And I don’t think we have anything else planned this weekend so it will no doubt be spent playing Links Crossbow (which I just bought for the young man) on the Wii. Talking of the Wii, I did some more boxing on it last night and my arms are less achy than they were on Wednesday morning so does that mean it’s doing some good?

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Grey polo neck – Long Tall Sally
Grey long sleeve t (layered under my sweater for warmth) – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – Next (charity shop)
Chestnut suede boots – EMU Australia (On Shoes, gifted)

Total Est. Cost £50

2 comments:

  1. My Orgasm blush is in its 3rd year of almost daily use now with still none of the pan visible in the bottom - dont get much more economical than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. Perhaps I will splash out on some at some point.

    ReplyDelete