Monday, December 29, 2008

This Week I Will Be Mostly…

…wearing jeans or other casual clothes as I’m off work all week
…reading the January issues of my US magazines. They are all promising new outfits already in my closet so let’s hope they follow through on that.
…watching X Files DVDs – the young man has agreed we should watch the whole lot together (we did this with the Friends boxset 2 years ago) as something to do when we are staying in to save money
…listening to the new Take That CD that my sister brought over for me last week. I was never really into Take That in the 90s but I’m loving them this time around
…eating party food on New Year’s Eve
…shopping with my Tall Girls voucher

1 comment:

  1. Mmm jeans. Or pjs :)

    I wish I had a stack of 50 magazines to read right now....

    ReplyDelete