Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Shopping in New Look

The only place I bought anything today was in New Look. Topshop had helpfully mixed all of the Tall sale stuff in with the regular sale items – so no chance of finding anything in there. Dorothy Perkins just had the same things that my local store had so there was nothing to get excited over in there. It’s not often that I venture into the city these days so the New Look branch there is something of a treat as it stocks the Tall range. I found an oversize grey cardi (which I had been looking for) for £10.

But then the curse of being tall struck and I ended up buying a couple of regular price items too. The trouble with being tall is that you have to buy things when you see them or they will not be there again.

And that is why I ended up with this check shirt (totally loving those at the moment) – the sleeves are super long once they are unrolled.

And this black cardi which will be fab for work over my new stripe shirt I got in Next on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment