Monday, November 17, 2008

Outfit: Red & Tan Monday

I had to wear my new dress today. I put it with tan accessories as that’s a combination I’ve done before with my other red dress and I think it works well. It’s cold out today, just 3˚C this morning so a knit dress and boots was a good choice. Following our walk yesterday I have 4 blisters so have stashed my EMU boots in the car. I have to go to Tesco this afternoon so I might be in need of EMU comfort by then.
I feel quite festive in this dress, it’s the kind of red I associate with Christmas.

Red knit dress – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Brown tights – New Look
Tan boots – Faith
Tan obi belt – ASOS

Total Est. Cost £82.25

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Fi. Tan does look good with that red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! What a bargain! And I know what you mean about Christmassy too - I reckon it's the shade of red combined with the knitted texture. Cx

    ReplyDelete