Thursday, October 23, 2008

Review: Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion


I bought a bottle of this in the duty free shop at the airport in New York. I had been meaning to try it for a while and when I spotted the Urban Decay counter I thought this was the perfect opportunity to buy it for a lower price. And I have to say, it’s fantastic! I wasn’t really sure what to expect, but it’s like a cream concealer that you put on your eyelids before you apply the shadow colour. It is supposed to prevent your colour from creasing and help it to stay put all day. It works brilliantly. I used it yesterday with a shawdow that usually fades quickly but it stayed put and the colour was strong all day. I would definitely recommend this product, available at Urban Decay counters in Boots and department stores.

3 comments:

  1. I have been using this for years. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using this for a few months. I highly recommend it, but make sure that you 1) close tightly and 2) clean applicator frequently if you can. I have been through a couple of tubes, and I've found that it tends to clump quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great tip Anonymous, I'll try to remember that.

    ReplyDelete