Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Review: Priceless Shoes Online Shopping & Free Shipping Code

I was very pleased to discover a couple of months back that Priceless Shoes now offer online shopping. It is always sensible for companies to offer this service as people may not live close to a store and so the customer base is immediately widened. I saw a couple of styles online that I liked and when I couldn’t find them in my local store I decided to purchase them online.
They website will tell you when you try to add a style to your basket whether or not it is available in the size you have selected, but it would be more helpful if a ‘not available’ message was displayed in the drop down size selection box. The website is easy to use and with most styles now available in a size 9 it certainly increases choice for us ladies with larger size feet.
The delivery charge is a very reasonable £3.50 for standard (up to 7 days) delivery and they are currently offering free delivery on orders over £30 using the code FREEDLP (UK mainland only). There is also the option for 3 day delivery for £5.50. The site will allow you to put in an alternative delivery address so you can have your shoes delivered to work. They use Parceline and Parcelnet meaning delivery will be between 9am and 6pm, so that ability to have packages delivered to your office is very useful.
My order arrived well within the timescale quoted and was very well packaged.
The shoes and boots offered by Priceless are very reasonably priced and I have found the styles that I own to be comfortable and look great. I would definitely recommend using the online service if you do not have a store close by.

1 comment:

  1. Great review!! I like to wear stylish and comfotable shoes!! Thanks for this information!!

    ReplyDelete