Friday, October 24, 2008

Outfit: Choir Practice




Remember how I said I am always cold? Well in addition to the two sweaters you can see me wearing here, I also have another knitted tank top underneath the polo neck. I figured it would be warmer than just a regular cotton tank and I was right. Didn’t stop me being cold at church choir though. I added my coat and beret for good measure, and elbow length black gloves when I ventured outside.

Teal tank – Next
Black polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Purple tank (not seen) – Long Tall Sally
Skinny jeans – Topshop Tall
Black boots – Tall Girls
Black beret – George at ASDA
Blue & black coat – Vila (Great Clothes)
Teal beads - Claire's

Total Est. Cost £183

2 comments:

  1. I think there's a law that says you absolutely HAVE to be freezing if you're inside a church. I don't think I've ever been in one, even on hot days, and not emerged looking blue with cold...

    You're wrapped up much more stylishly than I generally manage, though, I must say. Love the beret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber. I agree about churches. All the ones I frequent are cold.

    ReplyDelete