Monday, October 27, 2008

Outfit: Brown Dress
















It’s cold out today – I guess winter is properly setting in now that we’ve changed the clocks. So in order to keep wearing my dresses I need to layer up underneath. That means sweaters and thick tights.
There are a few pictures today because although I have had my phone for almost 2 years, I have just today discovered that the camera has alternative light settings and so I tried a few out.

Brown dress – eBay
Brown polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Brown tights – Tesco
Brown cowboy boots – New Look

Total Est. Cost £64.20

3 comments:

  1. This is definately a great length for you and your long legs Fi - jelous!
    Oh and will we be getting a "What I bought in NY" post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jules! I didn't buy anything in NY, just pressies for my sister.

    Thanks Rache

    ReplyDelete