Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Monday Afternoon Thrifting

I only stopped off in the next town over to go to the bank (there isn’t a branch of my bank in my town) and I came home with a pair of boots, a pair of shoes, a pair of jeans and 3 necklaces. All for under £20 though so not too bad. Both the boots and shoes still had the pattern visible on the soles meaning they have not been worn very much. The boots have a label saying Goszip in them and were £5.99. The shoes are New Look and were £4.99. The shoes remind me of my one time favourite pale blue Moda in Pelle shoes which I have worn literally to death. I won’t throw them out though as they were the shoes I wore on my first date with the young man.
No pictures of the necklaces yet, but here’s the shoes and the boots. The jeans appear in the outfit shot above.

No comments:

Post a Comment