Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Reader Mail

The lovely Rachel emailed me with a question about tights:
I was wondering if you know the Wolford tights, I mean the expensive ones like £20 or more??? They look great but are they worth it? What's about them that they cost so much? I think I might go for some but not sure.

I've not tried Wolford tights, they are a bit pricey for me. But from what I hear about them, they are supposed to be worth the money so long as you look after them properly and hand wash them. (But then my motto is ‘Life's Too Short For Hand Washing’ so perhaps it's best I don't invest in them!) Try Googling for a review, there's bound to be one out there somewhere.

My current tights tip is Accessorize. The teal ones I bought at the weekend and wore on Monday are from there. They are 90 denier and I'm sure that the full range of colours is not yet in store as there were only the teal and blue I got, and a red pair I think. The quality is superb. I'll post a review once I see how well they stand up to washing.Thanks for continuing to read!

2 comments:

  1. Wolford tights are expensive, but worth it! If you've got the cash spare, I'd recommend them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, well I'm persauded :) I'm going to shop for some this weekend, crikey:) well why not?? Can't wait to see what's so good about them.

    ReplyDelete