Thursday, August 28, 2008

Outfit: New Dress!




This dress arrived yesterday and it’s fab! I have put a shrug over it but the sun is peeking through the clouds (shock, horror!) and so if it warms up later on I have short sleeves ready to go. Ordinarily I would have put teal eye shadow on to match the dress, but I have a stye and my left eyelid is all swollen, so no eye makeup for me for a while. I will have to be all about the lipstick for a few days instead.

Teal dress – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black shrug – unknown
Black obi belt – ASOS
Black tights – Silkies
Leopard shoes – New Look (eBay)
Silver cross necklace – gift from my little sister
Teal & silver bangles – Accessorize

Total Est. Cost £54

6 comments:

  1. Check you out hot stuff! Love that dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, love the shoes, love you in it - you look fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Fi, that dress is hawt on you! And I love those shoes, too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous dress--both in general and on you! And I love the leopard accent with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so you. It reminds me of Jessica Rabbitt. Al the curve sin the right place.
    And sexy shoes to boot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone! I think this has just become my favourite dress. I will definitely be wearing it a lot more. :)

    ReplyDelete