Friday, July 25, 2008

Review: Trevor Sorbie Straightening Addict Products


I can’t remember why I started using Trevor Sorbie’s Straightening Addict shampoo and condition. Possibly because they were available in a ‘take away’ small size in Boots one summer and I decided that was a good size to buy to try out a new shampoo. I have been using the shampoo and conditioner on and off for the last few years. I say ‘on and off’ because I am lazy and of the original ‘Wash & Go’ advert mentality (“Use shampoo AND conditioner? Take TWO bottles into the shower?”) and when my hair is long I prefer a 2 in 1 product for speed and convenience. (Also, our shower is not the most powerful thing in the world and so it takes ages to rinse my hair.)

However, now that my hair is much shorter I have been using Trevor Sorbie again this week. I always do this after a haircut, vow to use a shampoo with a heat protector to keep my hair in good condition, and then after about 2 days the laziness kicks in and it’s back to the 2 in 1. This week though I’ve kept it up, and have even added the straight and flatten styling spray to my routine for extra protection against my straighteners. My hair is definitely easier to rinse now that its shorter and I’m sure it will benefit from the use of a product containing heat protection, especially as I am a slave to my hair dryer and straighteners.

Boots currently have 3 for 2 on professional haircare miniatures and so if you want to try these products out, now would be a great time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment