Friday, July 25, 2008

Review: John Frieda Weather Works Style Sealant Crème


I recently signed up with the Latest In Beauty website and one of my sample products this month was a sachet of John Frieda Weather Works Style Sealant Crème. I was impressed by how well it worked, especially taming the frizz caused by my temporary straighteners, and so I headed to Boots last Friday to buy the regular sized product. At £6.49, this is a little more than I would usually spend on a haircare product, but happily, Boots have an offer on at the moment allowing you to purchase two Weather Works products for £7.

The style sealant is designed for use on damp or towel dried hair and I find the best time to use it is when I have showered before going out somewhere (I usually take a shower before bed) and am styling my hair properly, rather than just drying it. The formula is not sticky and you cannot tell by touching your hair that you have used any product. I find that any frizz in my hair is calmed and reduced by using Weather Works. With the erratic weather conditions we now have in the UK I would definitely recommend trying out this product, especially whilst the two for £7 promotion is available at Boots.

2 comments:

  1. I bought this after getting sample in the UK In Style magazine. I LOVE it! Cincinnati is so hot and humid in the summertime. This doesn't solve all my frizz (especially when it's 90 degrees and 90% humidity), but it comes the closest of anything I've tried so far.

    I might buy the shampoo and conditioner too. Have you tried them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I've not tried the shampoo and conditioner but I'll look out for them being on offer in Boots (they're bound to be at some point) and maybe I'll get them to try out.

    ReplyDelete