Sunday, July 20, 2008

Outfit: Sunday



This morning I was teaching a Sunday school class at my old church, filling in for the lady I used to help out as she is on holiday. I had 3 adorable children. When asked how old she was, one of the little girls said she thought she was 3 but she’d have to check with her mum as she wasn’t sure. The young man & I then joined my sister and brother in law for lunch at my parent’s.

Black wrap top – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
White top – Tall Girls
Jeans – Dorothy Perkins
Black shoes – Dolcis
Black leather Versace Jeans Couture belt (on jeans) – Leather shop in Crete

Total Est. Cost £55.50

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day - it took me back. I went to Sunday School and my mum is still a Sunday School teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I taught Sunday school for around 8 years. These days I just do it occasionally to fill in. But in September I will be helping out more regularly at my new church.

    ReplyDelete