Thursday, July 31, 2008

Outfit: Navy Blue




The weather did turn out nice in the end last night and so we got our BBQ. It was lovely sitting out in the back garden and one of the young man’s friends came to join us.

The young man and his friend then headed for the pub and I caught up with my friend on the phone and painted my nails. The shade is by Collection 2000 and is called Intense. It looks black in the bottle and from a distance, but close up it has flecks in it, making it more of a midnight blue.

I thought it would be fun to match my outfit to my nails again. Initially I was going to go all 1970s with high waisted jeans, but since it promises to be a sunny day again I opted for a skirt instead.

Blue velvet waistcoat – Primark
White t – New Look
Denim skirt (refashioned from a pair of jeans) – Topshop
Navy patent shoes – Magrit (local outlet store)
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Teal flower – Primark

Total Est. Cost £73

4 comments:

  1. Oh the waistcoat look is so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit - the shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers! These shoes are one of the first pairs I blogged about 2 years ago.

    ReplyDelete