Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Outfit: Blue & Red




I painted my nail bright red on Saturday with a new Bourgois nail polish. Since I will have to take it off either tonight or tomorrow before it becomes too chipped, I decided to make it a feature of today’s outfit by adding red accessories. It makes a nice contrast with the bright blue too.

The weather is overcast at the moment and it was raining when I drove into work. It is supposed to brighten up later and I hope it does so that we can have the BBQ we postponed from yesterday due to the rain.

Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Blue tank – Topshop
Jeans – Gap
Red wedges – New Look (charity shop)
Red beads – eBay
Red bangles – Primark

Total Est. Cost £27.50

5 comments:

  1. Those shoes are incredible. I can't walk in wedges for the life of me, but ... mmmmm red...strappy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love bright blue and red together - very Great British! Also, I LOVE those shoes. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you got the bbq. Love those colours. New lOok is so good for shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue outfit with a little red sounds really cute! I love the how you added a splash of a brighter color with blue.

    BTW, I was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange with me so please contact me when you have the time!

    P.S. BBQ sounds really good and I hope the weather stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies!
    I did get my BBQ in the end, it was lovely & sunny in the evening.

    ReplyDelete