Thursday, June 26, 2008

Outfit: Thursday – Sore Feet!



I ended up walking a lot further in my shoes yesterday than I would have done ordinarily and then last night the young man and I took a walk to the pub to meet some friends. I had changed to my silver flats by that point but I had somehow still ended up with blisters today. And so I am in flipflops. I would usually only wear these around the house but I can barely walk at the moment and these seemed a good option this morning. Believe me, if I thought I could get away with my pink furry slippers at work I would be in those. I’m not kidding.

So, same jeans as I’ve had on all week. I was going to wear paler ones today but I thought the contrast of the dark denim against the bright turquoisey-green was a good one. If I could, I would have worn my turquoise peeptoe heels.

Turquoise/green cardi – Dorothy Perkins
Turquoise/green tank – Topshop
Dark jeans – Gap
Navy flip flops – Primark
Necklace – Scope

No comments:

Post a Comment