Monday, May 19, 2008

Outfit: Homage to Spiragirl & Boutique Girl





This outfit was conceived last week by Boutique Girl of Things A Boutique Owner Sees. Spiragirl of School Gate Chic paid homage to her with her own version of the outfit, and so I thought it would be fun to do my take on it, as another Brit blogger. And then pass it on to another blogger if anyone else wants to take up the thread and post their version of it. Let me know if you do!

Of course I wanted to wear one of my new items so my shirt is actually a t shirt but that’s just my spin on it.

White t – New Look
Long & Lean jeans – Gap
Brown belt – Dorothy Perkins
Brown shoes – Roberto Vianni (Debenhams)

However, it is not as warm today as it was when the other two ladies did this outfit last week so I have had to add a brown shrug to the mix.



Brown shrug – Ann Taylor Loft (charity shop)

And it’s so chilly in my office that I’m still wearing my Topshop brown cord blazer and my M&Co brown silk scarf/wrap until I warm up a bit.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely compliment! The t-shrit looks good with the belt over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab. I am totally covetting your shoes.

    ReplyDelete