Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Shoes!

So I finally made it this afternoon to Ethel Austin’s closing down sale. And luckily there were still some bargains to be had. I snagged two pairs of slippers for £1 each and of course I had to look at the shoes. These black platforms were just £3.50 and although the ankle strap is removable, I feel I may need it for support at that height!

I have been looking for a pair of pink flats for a while now, ever since my last pair got beyond help and were relegated to being driving shoes. These patent pink flats were £5 and fit the bill nicely.

2 comments:

  1. The black shoes are very nice! I think they look better withouth the ankle straps. How high are the heels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure, but I would say they are definitely approaching 5". They don't feel so high on because of the platform sole.

    ReplyDelete