Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend

Saturday was spent at the theatre – there was a matinee performance in the afternoon and then the final performance in the evening. The cast managed to find time to have tea in the pub in between though. After the evening show there was a party in the theatre bar. I wore this top with jeans and my red shoes.


I had a fantastic time all week and especially on Saturday, and I can’t wait to do it all again next year.

Yesterday it was the young man’s mum’s birthday so we went out for a family lunch. I wore the same top again but with turquoise accessories and turquoise boots as it was raining.

I missed not going and doing the show last night, it was strange not seeing everyone like I had every day for the last week and a half. So to cheer myself up, and to give you all a laugh for a Monday morning, here is a picture of me in my delightful costume!


Black & cream top – New Look (eBay)
Red shoes – Next
Turquoise boots – Splash! (eBay)
Costume & hat – Ian Stead

2 comments:

  1. You look funny in your costume! :-)

    The turquoise boots are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, would just like to ask about the turquoise boots. Where did you get them?? thanks!

    ReplyDelete