Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend

On Saturday we went to a wedding. It was a cold day so I wore this outfit again, with my black frock coat over it and a black fascinator on my head. I added my blue metallic shoes for a different twist. Yesterday I slept late then went to Tesco and then to the dress rehearsal. I wore a repeat of Friday’s outfit minus the belt, adding a black cardi. I will be wearing this all week in the evenings as the cardi has makeup on it already and it seems silly to get make up on anything else. I have to put make up all down my neck and chest as my costume dress is so low cut!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit for a wedding on a cold day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I've another wedding in September so this combination is likely to get another outing then!

    ReplyDelete