Thursday, April 17, 2008

Outfit: Uninspired Thursday



I have a feeling that many of the days in the next week will be uninspired so I apologise in advance. It is still so cold here in the UK and rains all the time too. Last night I was berating myself for not putting boots on before I went out as I got caught in heavy rain and got wet feet. That’s not going to happen to me today! Anyway, the reason for my lack of inspiration – the show with the drama group begins on Monday for a week, so there is a rehearsal each day between now and then. With the exception of Saturday when I am going to a wedding. So it’s going to be a pretty busy week with not much time to plan outfits. On the plus side, I’ll be working in the second office all week and so it will be jeans all the way, making things a bit easier.

Black polo neck – Long Tall Sally
Black cord trousers – Topshop
Red boots – Nine West (Century 21)
Red hair band – Tesco

5 comments:

  1. It is cold over here... cold and windy which is crap for any potential elaborate hairstyles!

    Love the boots ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red boots! Your shoes are always great!
    I also wanted you to know that you've been tagged. Please see my blog for more details=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute boots! Nine West is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I love Nine West shoes and boots, they seem to fit me well.

    ReplyDelete