Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Outfit: Turquoise



It’s colder out than I thought it would be so perhaps these shoes were not the wisest choice, but it’s toasty by the radiator in the office so no biggy. I think it’s raining out (hard to tell through the fog!) so let’s hope it stops by lunchtime when I have to go to the shop or my toes will get wet! I have to buy chocolate chips to make my (famous) brownies ready for the faith supper after the show on Saturday night.

Dark long & lean jeans – Gap
White v neck t – Tall Girls
Turquoise peep toe shoes – New Look (charity shop)
Turquoise beads – gift from a friend (Accessorize)
Turquoise & silver bangles – Oxfam

3 comments:

  1. Hey - just wanted to say I love that top on you. The brighter / whiter colour and shape are really flattering. Loving the turquoise too - how summery ??! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope for you and your toes that it did not rain during your lunch break and that it got warmer during the day. It should be really possible to wear open-toe shoes now.

    I think I made you a compliment for these shoes before but it cannot hurt to say it again: These peep-toes are very nice and elegant.

    I love chocolate brownies! Could you save a few of them for me? I will buy you a pair of shoes in exchange. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. And Philip, I am pleased to report that the sun came out yesterday and my feet remained dry.

    ReplyDelete