Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Outfit: Leopard Shoes



I am loving this coming-to-work-in-your-jeans-every-day lark! And I am loving spending the week in the second office as it is nearer to my home and I don’t have to get up so early. The first night of the show went really well last night. I was not nervous at all and had a really good time. Just 6 more performances to go!
Perhaps I should have entitled today’s post ‘eBay purchases’ as 3 of my items are from there.

Black top – Tall Girls (eBay)
Long & lean jeans – Gap
Leopard shoes – New Look (eBay)
Red beads – eBay

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first night! We're coming Saturday evening, got a party in Leamington on Friday night so thought it'd be a bit of a rush getting back up for the matinee. Can't wait to see you all dressed up, heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elisabeth!

    And Bec, looking forward to seeing you on Saturday! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete