Monday, April 07, 2008

Outfit Inspirations

One of the great things about reading other people’s blogs is getting a peek at their daily outfits. I have recently bought some leopard print shoes and I’m sure that was due in part to seeing Londyn and Allie rocking theirs on a regular basis. So last night I turned to their archives for inspiration and I now have quite a few ideas as to what to pair mine with. There should be a pair of yellow shoes winging its way to me in the mail as I type, again I think I was partly influenced by Kasmira looking so fab in her yellow shoes. Yellow is not a colour I wear, ever, so again I will be turning to the blogs for outfit inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. I also love the amount of inspiration I've gathered from peoples blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great sneeking a peek at other people's style and shoe collections isn't it?

    ReplyDelete