Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Outfit: Green Shoes-day Tuesday



It’s always fun to wear your new shoes for the first time and it’s fun picking out an outfit to go with them. I don’t have much green in my wardrobe; the shoes were more of a statement piece to wear with neutrals. However I can’t help myself when it comes to co-ordination and so I had to add a flash of green somewhere else in the ensemble. The quiz I recently took on Facebook to see ‘Which Sex & The City Character Are You?’ said that I am Charlotte and I think this is a very Charlotte-worthy outfit.

Black cashmere cardi – Florence + Fred at Tesco
White shirt – Next
Black pencil skirt – Long Tall Sally
Black tights – Silkies
Green shoes – New Look (eBay)
Pearl necklace – charity shop
Pearl cufflinks – from another shirt from Gap
Green ribbon belt – haberdashery

2 comments: