Thursday, April 10, 2008

Outfit: Casual Thursday




I did not want to get out of bed this morning. It was a fairly late night last night as I went to the pub after the rehearsal. So I didn’t have much energy to think about an outfit last night. I have a notebook with ideas written in for days like that and so I chose one that included jeans but nothing black. This outfit is adapted from one I saw in the April issue of Lucky magazine where a sweater had been used to tone down a brightly patterned tunic top. I liked the shape of the outfit so noted down how I could adapt it for myself. I can’t find a picture of the original online unfortunately.

Grey wool sweater – Gap
Blue tunic top – Primark
Pale Long & Lean Jeans – Gap (blue flowers embroidered by me)
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Blue & silver bangles – Oxfam

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous: I love the added detail to the jeans! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Makes them a bit more unusual I think.

    ReplyDelete